Saturday 30 June 2012

Home!

I have not got many photos for you yet, but I thought a few of you would be curious as to how I am doing back at home! 
So far nothing has changed, and that has probably been the critical element to my re-integration. The only thing that is freaking me out a little is that it feels like Austria was sort of a dream. I have to keep reminding myself that I was really there. I think I just need a little more time for it to sink in. 
This weekend I am looking forward to Canada Day, when I get to see all my friends! And going to Tim Hortons, which I actually haven't done yet... 


Last Wednesday Meal

 Dinner!


 Last Night Out 




Just a quick update: I am going to be starting a new blog for University! So you can all follow my UBC Vancouver life, studies, and style. I'll be announcing it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment