Wednesday 8 February 2012

Lazy Photo Week

No! I haven't forgotten about my Blog! 
I just haven't had anything of importance to post... 
So to keep the anticipation for après my ski week, I have a few pics from the cellphone.
Wish me luck at the volleyball tournament tomorrow! Hmmm.. what number should I pick?


Lunch. Canadian-Hobo style. 
ipod eraser!!! From the Museum of Technology in Vienna.
The only interesting thing....
SNOW!!!!
Thank god. I was getting worried I wasn't in Austria.
Maybe the plane actually landed in a small town in the USA, and there was an entire conspiracy
(Trueman Show style) where everyone had to speak German. 


Art class.
We no nothing.
Except, make Lady Gaga and Sailor Moon headpieces.
Bus stop today!
So pretty, I had to.


Valentines package from mommy <3
Only 2 more months!
My challenge for German class.
Here's to looking up every 3rd word.
Valentines present from my host family. (As if skiing isn't enough!) 
That's from da Mama.
My Big Ass water for the volleyball tournament tomorrow.  It's literally a foot tall.
Oh, and my fav. juice. Lecker! 
ZOOOOOOtter.
Lunch today. Yummy spinach, feta and tomatoes. 
Glee!!!
(The internet didn't actually make it through the entire show. But from what I saw, it wasn't one of my favs...)


Boredom makes random, pretty art.

No comments:

Post a Comment