Monday 23 January 2012

XX + Justice


Heard this puppy in Raha two weekends ago. Fell in love.
Crystallized - Sasha Boat Booty Remix
Originally by the XX
Heard this last weekend. 
French, two guys, sick beats.
No, this is not Daft Punk. It's better.
Why?
Flute Solo.

ON N ON - Justice
Also if you are unaware check out their remix of MGMT's Electric Feel. Stellar! (who says that anymore? me.)

LEG - Last Saturday
I liked my outfit.
H&M jean top with AA pleated skirt.



Incidentally, I have also finished the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower which I highly recommend. (I started it on Tuesday and couldn't put it down until I was finished on Wednesday.) So relatable and quoteable. I've been meaning to read it ever since I heard about the movie with Emma Watson. Definitely will remain one of my all time favourites. 
Also the author is primarily a screen writer, which is what I eventually aspire to be alongside directing. The book sort of reads like a movie, so I am very excited to see it done.
Emma <3
Drew this a little while ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment