Wednesday 25 April 2012

Birthday!

My mom always cuts out the "Born Today" section of the Horoscopes for our Birthdays... Here was mine: (and I think it's pretty damn accurate)

There's no question that you have a strong physical presence.  People notice when you enter a room.  You often like to test your physical stamina.  You have firm opinions, big ideas and never hesitate to express them.  Travel and making your ideas a reality excite you.  Your year ahead will appeal to you because of an opportunity to study or learn something valuable.

I guess this is as good of a time as any to tell you that I got accepted to UBC Vancouver!
Looking vey forward to beginning my Bachelor of Arts.. and then off to Film in the second year! Speaking of which, my Birthday gift to me was the book I received yesterday off Amazon: Making Movies by Sidney Lumet, which has already been heavily highlighted, and made me laugh out loud.

Birthday in Paris

























No comments:

Post a Comment