Monday 23 April 2012

PARIS: montmartre + shopping


Montmartre is my favourite place in the world. Why?
  • It’s in Paris
  • All the street/portrait artists are set up there
  • Shopping is INSANE (and open on Sunday!)
  • You can browse at the high fashion stores (Spree, IRO, Sandro) or actually shop at the normal/vintage ones (Make My D..., APC outlet)
  • Best crêpes in Paris (well, I guess that probably means the world then...)
  • Cute little park (+ cute kids, speaking French = win)
  • All the artsy hipsters are there (and I am sneaking pictures of them)



there they are...
creepin'...




cutest little kid! my mom asked permission for his picture.


in front of la Bastille... bad weather this time, so no good photos :(
if you would like to see some please go to Paris (part2) of my Blog.
Paul, my mom's new artist friend. always makin' friends....

only one rule: everything is 50% off.
this bag means the world to me. French designer, bought in Paris. now I can always remember it.
sales girls in La Fée

cutest independant store :)
sweater from Make My D... and collage note book from Centre Pompidou
all the way through this store we had drool coming out of our mouths. I saw this posted on one of my favourite blogger's site (PARK&CUBE 12th from the top).  with brands that are even more expensive than Acne, one can only look.
pet peeve time: every 12 year old in Paris had a Kooples shopping tote. 
WHO HAS THAT MUCH MONEY AT 12!!!! extremely jealous of rich little French kids.
the Bibles of Paris (L'Officiel + Jalouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment